I think about all of the wonderful women I have met in these past few months and how each of us has such a similar story. We are all battling the same feelings and pains. We're all so different, yet so alike. "Friends become strangers, and strangers become friends." It's so true. I have never felt more supported than I do by this community. No one wants to be a part of it, but we do cherish what we share together. There really is such a bond.
On this day, I hope my fellow BLMs really do vision it as a Day of Hope. There is hope. I have begun to find it. It didn't happen overnight, and sometimes I lose sight of it. But we do have to hope for a better, happier tomorrow. I always think, our sweet babies want that for us. It's okay to cry for them, but they would love to see smiles on our faces and joy in our hearts. :)
To all the sweet babies in Heaven that I know Avery calls her friends: Stella, Stevie, Leila, Julia, Evan, Jonathan, Kamryn, Liam, Logan, Brody, Wyatt, Patrick, Alyssa, Kenny, Ailis, Noah, Eli, Hannah, Isaac, Laken, Harper, Acacia, Brodie, Isabella, Blaine, Ciaran, Wyatt, Drew, Kennedy, Natalie, Lyra, Jacob, Aiden, Aidan, Charlotte, Caroline, Audrey, Lillian, Bailey, Mikayla, Sawyer, Jack, Valentina, Caleb, Mason, Gabriel, Tristan, Angelika, Jackson, Jayden, Emily, Blake, David... just to name too many. <3
And to all their Mommies and Daddies who love them so.

4 comments:
<3 Yes there was lots of love and hope in the community today...xoxoxoxo thank you for thinking of Alyssa too you are the best!!
And love to you and beautiful Avery Nicole. I am so fortunate to have found all of you as well. The pain doesn't sting as much when you can share it.
I love this post! and that quote "friends become strangers and strangers become friends" is SO true and I might just steal this for facebook lol Thanks Nicole! and thank you for remembering Leila and so many of her friends (including Avery) Love you guys!
I tell you what, I'm pretty sure all our babes are in a special nursery in Heaven and running their angel nurses RAGGED! ;)
Post a Comment