(Click to enlarge!)
This photo was taken by my husband, Daniel. This sycamore tree is very important to us. It shades "The Garden of Angels" in the cemetery where the babies, including Avery, rest. <3
Wishing all of you love and sending hugs on this day. Our babies will never be forgotten.
"... I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before Me." - Isaiah 49:15

10 comments:
beautiful, thank you ♥
Will be printing this and putting it in my babies name books. :D
*tears* again thank you both so much for this beautiful picture
Beautiful! Thank you so much & remembering Avery as we light our candles tonight (((hugs)))
You are the sweetest momma! Love you to pieces
Remembering Avery with you today. Love and blessings, Nicole.<3
That's beautiful...thanks for sharing Nicole!
What a beautiful picture! Thank you for sharing! (on a side note, sending a blog award your way!)
Beautiful picture. Thank you for remembering Juanito!!!
Thank you so much. You have touched my heart so deeply. I am think of you and praying for all the best. Love, Tiffany
colvertfamily.com
Post a Comment