Sunday, January 23, 2011

Big sister


We found out on Friday the 21st that Avery is going to be a big sister!

I still can't believe it. I am ecstatic and nervous. Thrilled and unconvinced. All at the same time. I guess that's how it is with rainbow babies. It's all so surreal.

Nine long cycles for this new little one.  It felt like an eternity. October, when he or she is due, feels like an eternity away. But I have to trust God, just like I trust Him with Avery. I will do anything to get this little one here safe and sound.

I might start a new blog for my pregnancy and keep this one soley about Avery... even though it's 'our life without her.' But we shall see!!

Any and all prayers for baby number two's health and growth would be appreciated beyond words. Thank you so much! <3

"For this child I prayed." - 1 Samuel 1:27

19 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats! You and your rainbow will definitely be in my prayers!

rebecca said...

Congratulations, so happy for you guys! Hope that it is a blessedly uneventful pregnancy!

Emily said...

Congratulations! Hope everything goes well!

Dana said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and hoping and praying that everything goes well.

LetterstoClaire said...

Congrats!! This is very exciting for you both and Avery :)

Elaine said...

Congrats Nicole!! I love that scripture from Samuel.

Trena said...

So happy for you! I will be keeping you and baby bean in my prayers :) ♥ ((hugs)) Congrats!!!

Jessica said...

I am so excited for you! You will OF COURSE be in my prayers!! :)

Angela said...

So excited for you!!!! Praying for your rainbow, mama.

Crystal Theresa said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful news for your family!

*Laura Angel said...

Fantastic news

Allison said...

Congratulations! I will be sending you lots of prayers and love! <3 <3 <3

Stephanie said...

YEAH!

Michelle said...

you will be in my prayers...congrats on your BFP!!!!

Lisette said...

Congratulations to you!!! Praying for you.

Rhiannon said...

Congratulations!!

Michelle said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Love, Big Acceptance - or so I say said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Thinking of you as begin this next pregnancy journey.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

congratulations! you all will be in our prayers.